|Property Name||Mwnt, Plot 14, Ty Solar Garden Village, Boncath, Pembrokeshire|
|Property Location||view map|
|Property Type||4 bedroom detached house|
|For further information & viewings, contact||Ty Solar|
tel: 01239 841387
Pembrokeshire Eco House for future generations.
We’re delighted to announce the unique opportunity for potential home owners to purchase a Ty Solar© Home powered by the sun, designed to save the planet and promote your wellbeing. Based near the idyllic Preseli hills of Pembrokeshire and 10 minutes from the beautiful beaches of Cardigan Bay, Boncath Garden Village offers five, 4-bed homes built to exacting standards. The Scandinavian styled design homes clad in locally sourced Douglas Fir are not only pleasing to the eye but help in the fight to reduce carbon emissions and they come with a 12-year builder’s guarantee backed by Checkmate. Mwnt is Plot 14 and due for completion 1st August 2021.
The Scandinavian styled design homes – clad in locally sourced Douglas Fir –are not only pleasing to the eye but help in the fight to reduce carbon emissions. Key features include:
- South facing aspects designed with Passive Solar principles in mind, giving all-year-round natural light and space heating
- Parking for two cars with EV charging
- 3-phase power throughout
- 15 kW PV integrated solar roof systems with a 13.8 KwH Tesla Powerwall battery to provide energy storage and back up in case of power cuts
- Each home has the potential to save 70,000 tons of CO2 equivalent to planting 200,000 trees.
- 11 inches of Warm cell recycled paper insulation giving a top A-class EPC
- External Doors and windows in Accoya timber with a life of 80 years
- Swedish painting system called Tikkurila, which is low in carcinogens and helpful to asthma sufferers
|Other Rooms||Please visit the Ty Solar website for details.|
|Details of Heating|
|Average annual cost of utilities, electric, gas, oil, etc.|
|Details of any Accreditation or rating, e.g., BRE EcoHomes, SAP, NHER|
Front and back private gardens with well planted shrubs and fruit trees
|Parking facilities||Driveway Off-road parking|
|Secure bicycle storage?||Yes|
|Nearest shop/Post Office|
|Nearest leisure facilities|
|Nearest train station|
|Nearest bus-stop to main town/city|
Ty Solar is one of our Featured Green Developments. Click here for further information.
The images and CGIs on this website are indicative only and subject to further design and refinement as they evolve during the development process.
Details last updated: 2020-08-12 18:29:30
Please try to save paper by printing on both sides.