|Property Name||Country House In Old Mill, Via S Antonio, Lugnano In Teverine (TR), Italy|
|Property Location||view map|
|Property Type||4 bedroom detached house|
|For further information & viewings, contact||Alice Liguori|
Farmhouse deriving from the complete renovation / reconstruction of an old mill in southern Umbria (Italy), in the historic village of Lugnano in Teverina.
Property adjacent to the historic center of the village, private garden of 1000 square meters.
- Roof and vertical walls ventilated and insulated by wood fibers panels
- Ventilated and insulated floor
- Radiant floor heating
- Rainwater recovery system by two cisterns originally present in the garden and an old cistern in the house
- Electrical system that avoids electromagnetical fields: star electrical network, electric circuit breaker, shilded cables (ever-functioning systems cables as in the kitchen)
- The structural steel elements have been grounded by copper wire links.
- Roof beams made by chestnut wood (Lazio region)
- Flooring: “cotto” made in Viterbo, pure clay, cooked in a wood furnace
- Interior walls, wooden structure, window frames and wooden doors are treated with natural impregnating and breathable natural painting.
- Windows with double glasses
- Cement made on site without toxic debris.
|Other Rooms||Dimensions of principal rooms (in metres squared): |
Dining room 7,8
Bedroom / Studio 15,16
Bedroom 1 25,75
Bedroom 2 12,78
Bathroom 1 8
Bathroom 2 3,28
|Details of Heating||Radiant floor heating. Condensing boiler (Viessmann) powered by methane.|
|Average annual cost of utilities, electric, gas, oil, etc.||See further info*|
|Details of any Accreditation or rating, e.g., BRE EcoHomes, SAP, NHER||APE A4 (Italian energy performance certificate, most efficient level)|
Private garden of 1000 square meters, partially on terraces supported by ancient dry-stone walls. In the garden: two ancient tanks to collect rain water; two warehouses.
|Parking facilities||Off-road parking|
|Secure bicycle storage?||Yes|
|Nearest shop/Post Office||500m|
|Nearest leisure facilities||100m|
|Nearest train station||9km|
|Nearest bus-stop to main town/city|
For brochure please view Brochure for Farmhouse renovation, Umbria
*Average costs of utilities:
Gas: 1000-1200 € / year
Electric: 900 € / year
Water: 200-250 € / year
Details last updated: 2019-07-30 11:32:20
Please try to save paper by printing on both sides.